Caviar Noir has done it again. Julie has created yet another piece women will love. Actually in this particular case, desire might be a better word. It’s called the Anastasia Steele Necklace. Yup, jewelry inspired by the book series making women everywhere tremble in their reading glasses. Combing the two things chicks can’t get enough of…is like…the perfect match. The necklace incorporates stainless “Steele”, “pearls”, “chains”, and “handcuffs”. Ahem, use your imagination (and perhaps a few visual flashbacks from the book). I’m a big fan of jewelry with a story – but actually based on a story? It really can’t get any better. Oh wait it can. Both versions are now available on sewbie.com!
The Anastasia Stainless Steele Necklace:
Also comes in a gunmetal chain:
And if you’re in the New York/New Jersey area, Caviar Noir will be having a trunk show featuring her new Fall/Winter collection. Come check out her amazing adornments in person – I’ll have a glass of wine with you if you do!
Posted in Events, Fashion, Jewelry
Tagged 50 Shades of Grey, Anastasia Steele, Caviar Noir, Fashion, Jersey City, Jewelry, necklace, sewbie, sewbie.com, statement necklace, style, trunk show
…For the Winter?
Rachel’s Knit Knacks Turban Knot Bow Headband was in a January issue earlier this year of US Weekly. Congrats Rachel!
Rachel’s Knit Knacks is now available on Sewbie, so get your headgear. Because cold ears HURT. I’ve already got my eye on 3 styles ; )
Posted in Fashion
Tagged beanie, cold weather gear, Fashion, Handmade, knits, knitted hat, Rachel's Knit Knacks, sewbie, sewbie.com, snood, turban headband
1. Positivity is contagious.
2. How to make 5 different paper ninja stars. Thanks to my nephew.
3. Analytics are your best friend: Google Analytics, WordPress stats, Statigr.am statistics, etc. Don’t just read them. Translate them into ways to improve your business.
4. The history of gargoyles in NYC architecture is pretty fascinating.
5. Drop an egg in anything – a portobello cap, half of an avocado, bread with a hole cut out, a muffin pan lined with prosciutto, etc. Bake and it will taste delicious.
6. Same concept above goes for a denim/chambray shirt. Wear it with anything and it will look good.
7. For toned arms, two words: dips & push-ups.
8. I can’t survive very long without a creative outlet of some sort.
9. Same concept above goes for pizza.
10. What a SQL server is. Just kidding. I still have no idea what that really means. (But I’m Googling it RIGHT now, don’t you worry Neil)
Never, ever stop learning.
Ahhhhhhhh. It’s been so long. We’ve been quiet for a while now due to some technical difficulties on the site. But we’re back. And we’re getting better. A redesign is currently underway that will make discovering new designers & vintagers easy as pie. Check out sewbie.com’s main categories and you’ll find a better way of navigating products that’s visually driven, giving your eyes the candy it deserves. Here’s a taste: